Network Marketing or MLM Network
page in the About me ... I speak a bit of business in which distrust, I mean the network or multilevel marketing.
are said to be bad business types because they have pyramidal shapes, ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen, ladies and youth, I have some news, simpre have worked in this way and since the use of reason we have lived daily with such forms of work, I mean the pyramid shape. Let
this from this example, naming ire arrayed on the base to the tip of the pyramid.
The base is the hardest working group and therefore the developer of the product or service from the company:
I refer to the workers and cleaning staff, these people are what really keep the company . In other companies you can see people who develop programs or software for companies, these are the workers of this type of business. After
are supervisors, work alone is that the workers perform their job. Similarly, there are cleaning supervisors. In order to continue.
Immediately following the heads of the supervisors, administrators, coordinators, sub-managers, managers and end at the tip of the pyramid is the owner of the company or business.
The latter is really gained by all the work and workers who do more work? Of course the workers and they should not receive more, since they keep businesses? They say that not because they work for money instead of working for wealth or put another way to make money work for them.
In summary, the workers do not make smart money and live a troubled life because the money ever reached them for less.
As an additional comment, the owner of the company is not necessarily has 10 on their report cards regularly are those with a 7. Ie, people of 10 are workers who have averaged 7 calificaiones. So do not necessarily perform well in school means success in life. Do not get me wrong, school is important, but more importantly for the real world a buean emotional and financial education.
So I hope that this brief summary will open their eyes and another perspective of the network marketing business.
In upcoming posts, I will discuss the values \u200b\u200bthat Robert Kiyosaki, the guru of personal finance is about the business of network marketing or multilevel.
Greetings and God bless.
Atte: Carlos Ramirez
0 comments:
Post a Comment