Sunday, March 27, 2011

Can You Play With Friends On Pokemon Emulator

winds of Neptune (Ediciones del Prado)

Title: Under Neptune's winds
Author: Fred Vargas
Year: 2004
Edition: Ediciones del Prado, Madrid 2008

a month ago or so, I attended a session with a film critic. In line with its exposure to this bad idea or Granada that amuses you or you out of your boxes, the guy was shooting poisoned darts against various vices of film criticism. I had a great time and got a couple of ideas for blog , one of them, trying to tell what are the books without revealing details. So far I think I succeeded (I've only got two entries since then), but with this I have it difficult, so we pass directly to the second paragraph, the valuation.

Reading Under Neptune's winds has confirmed the impression I had when reading Flee fast, go far : Fred Vargas is another story within this type of literature. A plus is that I recommended Flee fast, go far a friend, nothing demanding reader inclined to police novels, and loved it. Commissioner Adamsberg is a very original. Very very original. The frame structure is known, the past returning to the life of a cop, but not development. The Commissioner investigates almost no hints as such and not move too much, giving the acumen not see, I just thought now that it looks a bit like Sherlock, and with the help of three characters really amazing, one of them police, the other two, unclassifiable. And I love Danglard, one of those squires whose loyalty does not waver even if the kick badly (did I mention already in this forum Frodo seems to me a crybaby and that the real hero of The Lord of the Rings is Sam ?). Under winds of Neptune is very good, really (I leave less positive comment, for that to balance my enthusiasm).

0 comments:

Post a Comment