Sunday, February 20, 2011

Does It Have To Be Sea Salt Master Cleanse

due Voice (Alliance)

Title: The voice you due. Complete Poems (2)
Author: Pedro Salinas
Year: 1933 Edition
: Alianza, Madrid 1989

Confirmed: poetry is difficult. And that Pedro Salinas one of those who know what they're talking about. 's voice due you will love, the beloved and how bad and how well you passed the writing. I can not say more. In fact, I can not even put a note book. I marvel at the ability of poets to say what they think and feel, with many words to say something that you are only able to say two, to find images that speak of the ineffable. But the truth is a horror I can hardly follow them. Yet, on the shelf I have reason to love , also Salinas, and in my head the firm intention of reading it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment