Monday, April 11, 2011

99 Dollar David's Bridal Sale

Life and Disability Insurance!

Have we ever wondered what would happen to my family if something happens?

And this question becomes even more serious when you're the sole breadwinner of the family or maybe you are the backbone of many families, it can be the owner of a business or SME company, which gives employment to many people which hundreds of others depend.

This is very important as life and health have not bought, rented rather have them at any time the rent is due and we have not paid the bill, it's when we start to think because I was not warned before , because it gave him an opportunity to the person who called me, if we could turn back time maybe we would but unfortunately is not possible to do so, that's why I did not come to sell something, I want us to think of conscience and not in our future, but rather have to think about the future of our families, what will happen to them if something happens.

I do not mean to die, I also mean being unable to continue doing the same kind of work for what you do, indeed take a few minutes of their lives alone to reflect on this, think about what will happen to their children if something happens, continue studying, the money will be enough to not have to leave school to have to work and bring up the rest of the family?

I invite you to take the time to make an appointment me and see the benefits and scope of this, I am not an insurance sales agent, I am an insurance shopper, I will give recommendations and formulate a strategy for the family not to look down on having to an extra expense, do not see insurance as an expense, must be seen as a saving for the future because they do not occupy the insurance in a minimum period of 10 years, you have every right to ask for refund, and insurance is going to go free and take back your total money, the returns have been generated so far.

I look to you as an attentive server.

His friend and adviser to Mr. Carlos Ramirez.

PD.: My mailbox is on the page About me ... then they leave me an email with your details so that they can call and make an appointment. God bless

friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment