Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pokemon Doujin Ash Y Misty

Rúa (Alfaguara)

Title: Rua
Author: Miguel Torga
Year: 1942 Edition
: Alfaguara, Madrid 1994

The story is not easy, not to write or read. The mash I just wrote my first serves to introduce the idea of \u200b\u200bthis comment: Torga handles quite well in the genre. Rua thirteen stories that comprise it, but two or three that I liked less, work like a charm. Portuguese manages to convey However, in a few strokes, the environment and the lives of its characters, and here comes the but mostly are the most depressing that I found. Because Torga should not be just "the joy of the garden, or at least it seems from the things you write. If it was not because it would eviscerate some stories, I could tell you how many end up with a death or suicide. When you see a character starts to wander a bit different or you start to put things uphill, then think, "poor, you still have a few pages of life." And all without a break, without a "this is a disaster but we have each other" from time to time (except for two stories, "The Mr. Estrela and his wife "and" A sad day ").

I hesitated a lot between the B and C, but eventually my character has imposed test positive rant and other realistic and I've put a B (lowercase).

0 comments:

Post a Comment