Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mahabhringraj Or Parachute Oil

Robin (RBA)

Title: Robin
Author: Jo Nesbø
Year: 2000
Edition: RBA, Barcelona 2009

The order of factors does alter the product. Nemesis is after Robin, but I've read Robin after Nemesis. Nemesis I liked , Robin less. From one book to another, Jo Nesbø improvement, but as I have not read in order, the contrast plays against. In the section on "what I disliked" the way include advance the typical two parallel plots (one current, one during the Second GM): I think Nesbø tangles and breaks a little too much narrative. Several times I had to go back to reread a bit and even I had to make a map of characters, not because they are many, but because it made clear to me what was happening to them. You may also have influenced the translation.

In any case, the book has good points. What I liked is that Nesbø introduce a crime of which you know everything (who, how, when, where, why, and their relationship with the central plot), which is still to be resolved and who liaises with the next novel. I also like the beginning of the original book, though not as much as the nemesis , which I think is brilliant. In short, a fair reading. Nemesis was elated discoveries of Jo Nesbø and detective Harry Hole and Robin I've cooled down a bit. We'll see how this The star of the devil , the next in the series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment