From flower to flower
you are very fijones perhaps you have noticed that sometimes the "I'm reading" moves too quickly, appearing and disappearing titles without materially has had time to read them. Sometimes it happens because I have nothing in mind defoliating and I'm Daisy, that yes, it does not, well yes, the first, almost better that third party, not really the same as before ... Usually accompanied by an uncontrolled growth books occupy the shelves . Other times it happens that I leave the book he was reading because it crosses in front of me a copy of another that he had a wild desire. This is what has happened this time: I interrupt the reading of the 872! pages The Name of the Wind, which was not bad, really, to throw on Robin of Jo Nesbø . I hope that the change worth
0 comments:
Post a Comment