Monday, April 11, 2011

Charlie Bowling Shirt

Bunner Sisters (Password)

Title: Bunner Sisters
Author: Edith Wharton
Year: 1916 Edition
: Password, Zaragoza 2011

I'm not very "books that I have changed my life "and stuff, but it could cite a few books, few, that I have caused severe emotional shock, such that the just and the first thing leaves you a taco addressed to the author. One is Ethan Frome, Edith Wharton from : how final! When my sister told me Bunner Sisters was the style I dove for it and I've read in a flash . What is the book? Well imagine that one day the person to whom you have devoted your life, the person who is the only thing in your life, apart from a few pieces of furniture, "the person I've given up everything, with an almost religious resignation disappears cheerfully. So that's what happens to Ann Eliza Bunner but still more painful (no more story). The author's expertise shows in the novel not sad, not leave you wrong, because here and there shines charity.

The book I liked it and I reconciled with Edith Wharton, an author with whom I started very well ( The Age of Innocence, Ethan Frome and maybe some others), but I left after The buccaneers , baffled by the inexplicable disappointment that I did this book (writing this I discovered that the book was completed by Marion Mainwaring , according to notes found on the death of Edith , and do not know what a relief .) Bunner Sisters is a good read, brief, poignant, fantásticamene edited by Password and, if you want to give you to think about two or three issues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment