Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Will Bookmakers Refund Large Fobt Losses?

A Simple Plan (Ediciones B)

Title: A Simple Plan
Author: Scott B.
Smith Year: 1993
Edition: Ediciones B, Barcelona 1994

The other day I saw A Simple Plan, Sam Raimi's . I wanted, because years ago I read the book on which the movie and I really enjoyed (the author, Scott B. Smith wrote also scripted the film). It was fifteen years ago, one of those chance encounters with a novel that when they go well are a joy. I was browsing in a library and, in all, this caught my attention, I guess because it was well edited (large print hardcover) and it seemed fun. The basic argument is similar to Fargo, the Coen brothers (which I was very impressed at the time and I won for the "cause Coen). Everything started when Hank, his brother Jacob and Lou, a friend of Jacob drunk, found in a field a plane crash with four and a half million dollars in it. Depues to discuss if they keep it or not, Hank decided to save it and within a few months, if no one claims it, share it. In short, A Simple Plan explores what you might be forced to do so as not to discover a little lie. The thing just awful, like in Fargo .

And while we're here, the book is superior to the film, which is not bad and had two nominations at the Oscars, best screenplay and best supporting actor (great Billy Bob Thornton ). The

0 comments:

Post a Comment